“My ceremony with Ursula was life changing! She is so intuitive and the true definition of a Goddess. Her approach with me was so tender yet as tough as I needed her to be. I felt a major shift after ceremony and will be back for more for sure. She is the real deal.” Byata
What is Kambo?
Kambo is the name given to the waxy, poisonous secretion of a tree frog that is used by the indigenous tribes of the Amazon to heal and strengthen the body, mind and spirit. The natives use it to gain strength, immunity, cure illnesses, aid in “hunting magic” and also to get rid of “panema” (bad luck). Kambo is legal in the United States, as well as all other countries, and is not a hallucinogenic. It is, however, a deep cleansing therapy – – physically, emotionally and mentally. It is one of the world’s most effective and natural antibiotics and immune system boosters. It detoxifies the liver and intestines, improves mental functioning, and has the potential to dissolve emotional blocks and cure addiction. It also helps to reset our cellular memory.
The tribes also use it to ward off the enemy, to rid one of laziness, lack of desire, sadness, mental, spiritual and physical weakness, low self-esteem and disharmony with nature. This medicine is known to bring happiness to those who take it, to bring luck, and to unblock and circulate the heart chakra among many other benefits.
Kambo has antibiotic properties and strengthens the immune system, while physically destroying pathogenic microorganisms. It is known to be anti-inflammatory, to relieve joint pain and to heal eyesight. Kambo peptides, and their effects, are reported to cover a wide range of potential medical uses: treatment of brain diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, depression, migraines, blood circulation problems, vascular insufficiency, organ diseases, skin and eyes issues, cancer, fertility problems in women, AIDS, candida, hepatitis, herpes, addiction and more.
The short-term benefits of receiving treatment can be enhanced resistance to tiredness, to hunger and thirst, enhanced state of alertness, capacity to focus and still the mind. These effects can last for days or weeks. Long-term, Kambo use will strengthen the immune system, helps overcome fatigue and increases overall well-being. People that regularly take the medicine/vaccine rarely get sick.
Kambo has no known detrimental side effects, when it is responsibly administered, it is completely safe. There are some people who should not take it however. It is not for you if you have, or have had in the past, any of the following conditions:
• Heart bypass surgery.
• Enlarged heart.
• Implanted cardioverter defibrillators.
• Congestive heart disease.
• Excess fluid in the heart sack.
• Heart valve replacement surgery.
• Organ transplant.
• Active ulcers.
• Addison’s Disease.
• Crohn’s Disease/Irritible Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
• Brain hemorrhage.
• Blood clots.
• Serious mental health conditions, excluding depression, PTSD and anxiety.
• Lack the mental capacity to decide to take Kambo.
• Seriously low blood pressure that requires medication.
• Anyone recovering from a major surgical procedure.
• Pregnant or breastfeeding women with babies under 1-year old.
• Within 21 days of giving birth.
Chemotherapy or radiation treatments of less than 6 weeks prior or 6 weeks afterwards.
* If you are asthmatic, be sure to bring your inhaler with you.
*Diabetics need to bring insulin, testing strips, and food.
• People taking diet pills or sleeping medications/herbs
• Active drug or alcohol addiction.
• Do not fast for 7 days before or after taking Kambo.
• Colonics, enemas, liver flushes, or any water-based detox should be avoided within 3 days before and after taking Kambo.
• Do not consume alcohol or other recreational substances 24-48 hours before or after your treatment.
• During your moon (Women on their period are more comfortable if they avoid Kambo. It can increase bleeding, and it can often cause lightheadedness and sometimes even fainting).
1 on 1 Private Ceremony $250
Small Group Semi-Private Ceremony –Min. 2-3 people $175/person
Small Group Ceremony – Maximum 3-5 people $150/person
If you are looking to do 3 ceremonies within a 28 day lunar cycle - for private, one-on-one ceremony the package is $600 (comes to $200/ceremony)
For all sessions a %50 deposit is required. The remainder amount is due on the day of the ceremony.
To participate in the ceremony a free health screening is required over the phone so I can clear you for ceremony. This is powerful medicine and as such I take the preparation seriously.